Belly fat is one of the most concerning issues which is often considered as a nightmare for the young women. It is basically a struggle for the women all over the world, to find out ways on how to reduce the belly fat. Reducing belly fat is not an easy task. It requires a perfect combination of diet and workout. Nothing has been ever achieved overnight by anyone and it requires a lot of efforts.
A well-balanced diet and fibrous foods are what you need to maintain your health throughout, but you should not forget the importance of certain beverages which helps in boosting your metabolism, combats the struggle of reducing belly fat and helps you lose weight.
- Green Tea: Of all the teas in the world, green tea is said to have the most abundant antioxidants known as catechins which play a major role in reducing the belly fat. Regular consumption of green tea helps in shrinking the belly as compared to an ordinary tea. The catechins in this tea are also responsible for increasing the release of fats from the fat cells and thus speeds up the liver’s ability to burn the unwanted fat.
- Honey and Cinnamon Water: Honey is not only good for the throat infections but is also found to contribute to the process of weight loss. Cinnamon is known to speed up the metabolism rate which helps in shedding calories at a much faster rate. Cinnamon also helps in metabolising sugar which is converted into fat and gets stored in the belly. Take a teaspoon of honey, cinnamon extract and mix it with warm water. Consume this mixture daily for better results.
- Apple Cider Vinegar with Warm Water: Apple cider vinegar is well known to promote the digestive health of the body. It is often recommended to start off your day with apple cider vinegar to ensure smooth digestion. This drink is known to keep the acidic level of the body under control, which indirectly is linked to the belly fat. It is also helpful in reducing the hunger pangs by keeping you satiated and prevents binge eating. Mix a teaspoon of ACV with lukewarm water and consume it daily on an empty stomach.
- Pineapple Juice: Pineapple juice will not only become a great drink for the summer madness but will also help in shedding off calories around the belly. Pineapple consists of an enzyme called bromelain which boosts up the metabolism rate by metabolising protein and burn the belly fat gradually.
- Peppermint Tea: Peppermint tea prevents unnecessary accumulation of fat by improving the digestion process. It helps in relieving bloating which does not let fats to get accumulated. It basically helps in processing the fats in your stomach.
- Celery Juice: Celery, which is known as ajvaayan, is also helpful in relieving bloating just like peppermint tea. It acts as a natural diuretic which prevents water retention by helping your body to get rid of excess water. Add some ginger to this juice for quick results. Ginger is warm in nature which helps in burning fat.